This Policy (together with Our Terms and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any Personal Data We collect from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how We will treat it. By visiting www.vestigium-services.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give Us. You may give Us information about you by filling in forms on Our Site vestigium-services.com (“Our Site”) or by corresponding with Us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use Our Site or subscribe to Our services and when you report a problem with Our Site. The information you give Us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, as well as any Personal Data from living relatives which you warranted that you have the required consent to provide.
- Information We collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to Our Site We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information We receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other services We provide. In this case We will have informed you when We collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on Our Site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, but not limited to, Financial Institutions, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to Us. We will use this information:
- to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services We offer from time to time that are similar to those that you have already requested or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services We feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by e-mail with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where We permit selected third parties to use your Personal Data, We (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want Us to use your Personal Data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect your Personal Data (on Our site registration form);
- to notify you about changes to Our services; and
- to ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information We collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer Our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve Our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of Our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of Our efforts to keep Our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information We receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to Us and information We collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Vestigium Services Limited or any or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- if We are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vestigium Services, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We store your Personal Data
All information you provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Data) if We intend to use your Personal Data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your Personal Data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at email@example.com.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
Access to information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
Changes to Our Policy
Any changes We may make to Our Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to Our Policy.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Vestigium Services Limited, Rosebery Court, St. Andrew’s Business Park, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 0HS, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.